5400 Harris Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89110
F - Sun, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
On the east side of the Las Vegas Valley near Sunrise Mountain and close to Nellis Air Force Base, the Sunrise Library has been providing library services for a multicultural, multilingual, multigenerational population since 1987.
The Sunrise library offers:
- welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable library staff
- 3 study rooms for individual and small group activities
- a used book store (including CDs and DVDs)
- weekly storytimes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, 5 and under and school-age children
- a teen zone, collection and web page
- 10 homework help laptops, online homework help with databases, online tutors, and tests in a wide variety of subjects
- materials in a variety of formats: books, audio books, magazines, newspapers, CDs and DVDs
- Spanish language materials, popular and in-demand
- ESL, adult literacy and citizenship classes offered by LVCCLD’s CALL program on site
- 20 filtered computers in the Youth Library, 13 computers and 2 laptops in the main library, Wi-Fi and wireless printing
|Interior: 23,000 sq.ft.|
Visit the RTC Web site for more information on routes and schedules.