5400 Harris Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89110
F - Sun, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunrise Library Facebook Page
On the east side of the Las Vegas Valley near Sunrise Mountain and close to Nellis Air Force Base, the Sunrise Library has been providing library services for a multicultural, multilingual, multigenerational population since 1987.
The Sunrise library offers:
- welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable library staff
- 3 study rooms for individual and small group activities
- a used book store (including CDs and DVDs)
- weekly storytimes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, 5 and under and school-age children
- a teen zone, collection and web page
- 10 homework help laptops, online homework help with databases, online tutors, and tests in a wide variety of subjects
- materials in a variety of formats: books, audio books, magazines, newspapers, CDs and DVDs
- Spanish language materials, popular and in-demand
- ESL, adult literacy and citizenship classes offered by LVCCLD’s CALL program on site
- 20 filtered computers in the Youth Library, 13 computers and 2 laptops in the main library, Wi-Fi and wireless printing
|Interior: 23,000 sq.ft.|
Visit the RTC Web site for more information on routes and schedules.