Important InformationShow Important Information
Notice: On Tuesday, September 6 - Friday, September 9, the 2-hour adult computers in the Computer Center and the
1-hour adult computers at Reference will be unavailable at the Clark County Library. The Computer Center will be relocated to the 2nd floor and will house all adult computers along with photocopier, scanner, and Fax 24 services. Anticipated opening is Saturday, September 10.
Labor Day
Library Closures: September 5, Labor Day

Books, Movies & More

Find Information

Cards & Services

Libraries & Hours

About Us

Support Us

Category: Business / Career

  Where can I find a speaker for my meeting?

  UNLV maintains an Experts Directory/Speakers Bureau, listing members of the UNLV faculty and staff who are interested in being speakers for schools, civic groups, conventions and other gatherings.

For details, call UNLV News and Public Information at (702) 895-3103.

Or visit their website:

Category: Business / Career

  Where do I go to get a Health Card?

  Visit the Southern Nevada Health District for details on how to obtain a health card.

Category: Business / Career

  Where do I go to register as a gaming employee?

  Anyone working as a gaming employee or serving as an independent agent in the state of Nevada must have a valid gaming work permit.

Visit the Gaming Board to register.

If you have additional questions, please email them to