Computer Classes for Seniors
All Classes begin at 10:30 a.m.
Duration: 2 hours.
Registration is required.
- Registration opens on the 1st of every month for the next month. (For example: Sign up begins on January 1st for all February classes.)
- The first 10 students are guaranteed a seat.
- After the first 10 students are registered, 5 additional students may register to go on “Stand-by”.
- Classes are “Full” when 15 students have registered.
- If you registered on the “Stand By” list, please to see if your name has moved up the list or call your local library about your registration.
Number of Registered
Number of Students
on Stand-by List.
on Stand-by List.
|05/09/2016||MS Excel 101 for Seniors||Summerlin||Class is Full|
|05/10/2016||Facebook 101 for Seniors (See prerequisites)||Summerlin||10||0|
|05/16/2016||Computers 101 for Seniors||Whitney||Class is Full|
|05/17/2016||MS Word 101 for Seniors||Whitney||Class is Full|
|05/18/2016||Internet 101 for Seniors||Whitney||10||4|
|05/19/2016||Email 101 for Seniors||Whitney||Class is Full|
|05/23/2016||MS Excel 101 for Seniors||Whitney||10||4|
|05/24/2016||Facebook 101 for Seniors (See prerequisites)||Whitney||10||0|
|05/25/2016||eMedia Downloading 101 for Seniors||Whitney||5||0|
|06/06/2016||Computers 101 for Seniors||West Charleston||7||0|
|06/07/2016||MS Word 101 for Seniors||West Charleston||5||0|
|06/08/2016||Internet 101 for Seniors||West Charleston||7||0|
|06/09/2016||Email 101 for Seniors||West Charleston||8||0|
|06/13/2016||MS Excel 101 for Seniors||West Charleston||6||0|
|06/14/2016||Facebook 101 for Seniors (See prerequisites)||West Charleston||2||0|
|06/15/2016||eMedia Downloading 101 for Seniors||West Charleston||0||0|
|07/01/2016||Future classes at Clark County Library||Clark County||Registration starts on 6/1/16|
|07/01/2016||Future classes at Sunrise Library||Sunrise||Registration starts on 6/1/16|