Computer Classes for Seniors
All Classes begin at 10:30 a.m.
Duration: 2 hours.
Registration is required.
- Registration opens on the 1st of every month for the next month. (For example: Sign up begins on January 1st for all February classes.)
- The first 10 students are guaranteed a seat.
- After the first 10 students are registered, 5 additional students may register to go on “Stand-by”.
- Classes are “Full” when 15 students have registered.
- If you registered on the “Stand By” list, please to see if your name has moved up the list or call your local library about your registration.
Number of Registered
Number of Students
on Stand-by List.
on Stand-by List.
|02/10/2016||eMedia Downloading 101 for Seniors||Centennial Hills||10||2|
|02/22/2016||Computers 101 for Seniors||Enterprise||Class is Full|
|02/23/2016||MS Word 101 for Seniors||Enterprise||10||3|
|02/24/2016||Internet 101 for Seniors||Enterprise||Class is Full|
|02/25/2016||Email 101 for Seniors||Enterprise||10||3|
|02/29/2016||MS Excel 101 for Seniors||Enterprise||10||1|
|03/01/2016||Facebook 101 for Seniors (See prerequisites)||Enterprise||10||0|
|03/02/2016||eMedia Downloading 101 for Seniors||Enterprise||10||0|
|03/07/2016||Computers 101 for Seniors||Las Vegas||6||0|
|03/08/2016||MS Word 101 for Seniors||Las Vegas||5||0|
|03/09/2016||Internet 101 for Seniors||Las Vegas||6||0|
|03/10/2016||Email 101 for Seniors||Las Vegas||5||0|
|03/14/2016||MS Excel 101 for Seniors||Las Vegas||8||0|
|03/15/2016||Facebook 101 for Seniors (See prerequisites)||Las Vegas||3||0|
|03/16/2016||eMedia Downloading 101 for Seniors||Las Vegas||5||0|
|04/01/2016||Future classes at Rainbow Library||Rainbow||Registration starts on 3/1/16|
|04/01/2016||Future classes at Sahara West Library||Sahara West||Registration starts on 3/1/16|