Computer Classes for Seniors
All Classes begin at 10:30 a.m.
Duration: 2 hours.
Registration is required.
- Registration opens on the 1st of every month for the next month. (For example: Sign up begins on January 1st for all February classes.)
- The first 10 students are guaranteed a seat.
- After the first 10 students are registered, 5 additional students may register to go on “Stand-by”.
- Classes are “Full” when 15 students have registered.
- If you registered on the “Stand By” list, please to see if your name has moved up the list or call your local library about your registration.
Number of Registered
Number of Students
on Stand-by List.
on Stand-by List.
|02/21/2017||Computers 101 for Seniors||Windmill||10||2|
|02/22/2017||MS Word 101 for Seniors||Windmill||Class is Full|
|02/23/2017||Internet 101 for Seniors||Windmill||10||0|
|02/24/2017||Email 101 for Seniors||Windmill||10||2|
|02/27/2017||MS Excel 101 for Seniors||Windmill||10||3|
|02/28/2017||Facebook 101 for Seniors (See prerequisites)||Windmill||5||0|
|03/01/2017||eMedia Downloading 101 for Seniors||Windmill||3||0|
|03/13/2017||Computers 101 for Seniors||Centennial Hills||10||2|
|03/14/2017||MS Word 101 for Seniors||Centennial Hills||10||2|
|03/15/2017||Internet 101 for Seniors||Centennial Hills||8||0|
|03/16/2017||Email 101 for Seniors||Centennial Hills||7||0|
|03/21/2017||MS Excel 101 for Seniors||Centennial Hills||10||2|
|03/22/2017||Facebook 101 for Seniors (See prerequisites)||Centennial Hills||5||0|
|03/23/2017||eMedia Downloading 101 for Seniors||Centennial Hills||4||0|
|04/01/2017||Future classes at Enterprise Library||Enterprise||Registration starts on 3/1/17|
|04/01/2017||Future classes at Las Vegas Library||Las Vegas||Registration starts on 3/1/17|