Printing for Windows
1. Click Get Started link.
2. Select your library location.
3. When this dialog box appears, select the appropriate link.
4. Select the Run option again.
5. Select Run when the following prompt appears.
6. Minimize this box until you are finished printing.
7. Note that new printers appear in your printer control panel.
8. Print your document to the newly installed default (District) printer.
9. Enter your library card number and PIN and click OK.
10. Confirm the number of pages to print and select OK. Funds will not be deducted from your account until you release the print job.
11. Complete your submission by selecting OK.
12. Go to the print release station at the appropriate branch and release the print job.
13. When you are finished, open the LPT:One Client window and select Stop Print Client.
14. Note that your installed printers have returned to their previous configuration.